Golden Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden Gunz

Private Gunz online Server forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying to be GM if it isnt too late.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o0Acid_Death0o
Gamer
Gamer
o0Acid_Death0o

Applying to be GM if it isnt too late. Empty
PostSubject: Applying to be GM if it isnt too late.   Applying to be GM if it isnt too late. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Hello, allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Matthew and im 15 years old ^.^
In most Gunz servers im known as ~DeathNote™~
I am a pro gamer in Gunz and know alot on being a GM and how to help the server to the top.
Im really easy to get along with and would love to bring Golden Gunz high ranked.
I am very fluent in my English and my timezone is (GMT -5) so im on most of the time.
If i am chosen to be GM, i would do my best and cooporate with the other chosen ones to make this soon to be server hacker free and player friendly.
If you have any questions my msn is o0Acid_Death0o@hotmail.com. Message me anytime i would be glad to answer.

Btw my friend would like to Apply too and she is from Germany so she has the opposite timezone of mine, which would work great so theres a GM on 24/7.
She too gets very along with ppl and is fluent with her english as well. She is also a pro and has been a GM for a WOW server.
Any questions on my friend, plz message me at the same msn and ill be glad to hand over her personal msn.

-Ty for your time and patience,
~DeathNote™~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kw4z1eb0i
Gamer
Gamer

Applying to be GM if it isnt too late. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying to be GM if it isnt too late.   Applying to be GM if it isnt too late. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Hello everyone
My name is kenny
im good at the game
im a very nice guy
ive brung servers up
i can advertise 4 u guys
i would b online wenever u need me
im very good in english
im 16 and a half years old
i will advertise the server for u guys when u need me 2 and i will help whatever it takes 2 get the server up on its feet
Plz make me a gm
and ty for taking ur time 2 watch my application for gm
Back to top Go down

Applying to be GM if it isnt too late.
Page 1 of 1